Monday, 8 September 2014

Prophesies Tag




Stamps Used:
All The Images are from Plate56 Prophecies

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are all keeping well? Mark here, and today I am sharing a mixed media tag.
The media board was painted white to give a nice clean base for my colours, I then used Gelatoes for the back ground. I scribbled where I wanted the colours, I used orange, yellow and the bright pink, the colours were softly blended together with a tiny amount of water and a foam applicator.
I used archival ink for my stamping, red and black to add some depth.
I finished off by distressing the edges with black archival ink and added the eyelets.
Again, thanks for stopping by,xxx.

5 comments:

Ineke said...

Very nice tag, great colors.

Apollox said...

Very cool, love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous, love the background !
Corrie x

Jetske said...

The use of red and black ink creates depth. Looks good!

JackieP Neal said...

Gorgeousness Mark!! I wish we could get these stamps in the US!