Thursday, 11 September 2014

Tags for my fatbook page.

Good morning,
Its the dragons turn again today to share a stamped project with you.
At the end of August I showed you a collage fatbook page.
I decided it needed 'more' so I matted and layered it to include secret pockets to hold tags.
These are the 4 tags...
 .... here they are in their hidden pockets....
although they do push in further with only the tabs showing.

The images are just stamped and lightly coloured...then matted onto black card.
I think it makes a far more interesting fatbook page now.
SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE INK ONYX BLACK
STAMPS USED
on the lightest tag
on the smallest tag
on the web tag
front tag
Thanks for stopping by today.
BDx


4 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Very creative!!!

JackieP Neal said...

Wonderful tags- love the eeriness!

Ineke said...

Very nice.

Jetske said...

Yes, now it really "pops out"!