Saturday, 18 October 2014

DAY #18 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

Welcome to DAY # 18
of this month long blog hop. 
The full blog roll is in the side bar and all the details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE.
Today we have another project by
SILKE RIEGER,
HALLOWE'EN ART JOURNAL 


Here´s what I did:
stamping in white on black cardstock and doodling with a white gel pen
Stamps used:
CP P436 Walking away Marilyn
SW F13053 Evil pumpkins
R0811NS Spiderweb and spider
CP Q455 Pumpkin totem
Dylusions stampset Right up your Street 
(coming soon) Memento Luxe  Wedding Dress

Thanks for stopping by today,
If you like the stamps used in any of the projects you see on this blog, don't forget to check the websites www.De-Stempelwinkel.nl and www.Nonsequiturstamps.com .
 There you will find all these beautiful stamps, many of them are totally EXCLUSIVE to De Stempelwinkel.... who will ship worldwide. 
You can pay with Paypal.
Thank you so much for stopping by during this month long hop, we hope you'll continue to check out this blog from time to time  when the hop is over.
See you tomorrow for DAY#19 with another project by another designer.

15 comments:

Jetske said...

LOL I have been saving spiderwebs for weeks now to decorate my house!
Great page!

DonnaMundinger said...

yes, and I leave my decorations up all year. LOL FAbulous page. Can't stop giggling. Love the chalkboard look. xxD

NanB said...

Thank you!! I now can say I just decorated for Halloween!lol Describes my housekeeping abilities or attitude! Great journal page...inspires me to start one!

TangledBlueRose said...

Brilliant sentiment! Thanks for naming my housekeeping style! So perfect, hahahaha.

Love the black and white page, great look to it mixing the doodling and awesome stamps.
~kim

craftings said...

Love the sentiment! and all the stamps and doodling!

DogsMom said...

It has such a cool chalkboard look.

I love that October gives me an excuse not to chase those cobwebs

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous journal page. Love the white 'chalk' effect on the black.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Oh, wow! This is great--love the spontaneous quality, and the sentiment is hilarious--that is totally my house!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL, glad I'm not the only one who keeps Halloween decorations up all year round LMAO! What a fun piece, it reminds me of a chalk board actually.

Susan Renshaw said...

I think I will let the cobwebs in my house become decorations!! Super project - love the black and white!

Julia said...

What a fun page! Love how you stamped and doodled.

Rebecca pettit said...

You have nailed it on the head for us. We live in an area where there are so many spiders and we have such high ceilings that I say the exact same thing about decorations and Halloween love it it looked like etching at first until I read that you used a white pen I love it

Steph said...

LOL, love this! Great back and I love the chalkboard look.

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a fabulous effect the white stamping and pens have on black!! It looks great :)

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nice journal page! Love the white and black of it! Everything stands out; but not all at once!