Sunday, 26 October 2014

DAY #26 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

Welcome to DAY # 26
of this month long blog hop. 
The full blog roll is in the side bar and all the details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE.
Today we have project called
BOO-A HALLOWE'EN DREAMCATCHER
BY
SILKE RIEGER

I have always wanted to make a dreamcatcher, but all the books I found about this topic looked  - at least for me - complicated.
Luckily I found a very easy and inspirational video on Youtube


and off it went - and much easier than I thought





  


Materials used:

Spellbinder die for the bat wings
Sizzix dies Boo and candlefright
TH metal plate
little metall skull
metall ring and fibers for the dreamcatcher itself
crackle paint for the Boo
Halloween papers


Stamps used:

The Wheel of the year I black embossed and used gold wax.

Thanks for stopping by today,
If you like the stamps used in any of the projects you see on this blog, don't forget to check the websites www.De-Stempelwinkel.nl and www.Nonsequiturstamps.com .
 There you will find all these beautiful stamps, many of them are totally EXCLUSIVE to De Stempelwinkel.... who will ship worldwide. 
You can pay with Paypal.

See you tomorrow for DAY# 27 with another project by another designer.

15 comments:

DogsMom said...

Wonderful catcher. Beautiful bat. You have accessorize it magically.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love this dream catcher. Thanks for the tutorial.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous idea for a Halloween project! amazing details and thanks for the link to the tut. xxD

TangledBlueRose said...

Such a lovely dream catcher, so perfect. Love all the sentiments and pieces you used. Great project!~kim

Jetske said...

Great idea to make a Halloween dreamcatcher. I hope it will catch a lot of frightful dreams!

NanB said...

Lovely addition to the list of things most unexpected that work into the theme marvelously!! For a first time dream catcher I am in awe! I attempted one and it ended up looking like I dropped everything and my kitties got a hold of it! lol Really awesome details to make this Halloween themed!!

xfilekc said...

What a gorgeous project. There are so many details to look at - awesome.

Steph said...

Wonderful dream catcher, thanks for a link to the tutorial!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool dreamcatcher! I love everything about it!

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a gorgeous dream catcher!!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Lovely dream catcher! I love that sentiment about dreams you have used.

Julia said...

Great dream catcher or might I say Nightmare catcher! Love the bat.

Rebecca pettit said...

The bat is sooo fab

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, das ist ja cool. Klasse gemacht!
LG Carola

Christine Kiehl said...

What a dream catcher! OR should I say Nightmare catcher??? Love the details you chose for your bat!