Friday, 31 October 2014

DAY #31 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN
Welcome to DAY # 31
the final day of this month long blog hop. 
The full blog roll is in the side bar and all the details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE.
We at De-stempelwinkel would like to thank TORI and TERRA from the
SMEARED and SMUDGED FORUM for organising this month long extravaganza.
I, the Hallowe'en lovin' dragon give my heartfelt thanks to
SILKE, SUZANNE, INEKE and SASKIA for producing such wickedly wonderful
Hallowe'en projects all month long....and my thanks and eternal gratitude to JETSKE, for allowing me
to indulge my Hallowe'en passion and hi-jack this blog for the whole month.
So I had better show you my very last projects for this hop...
I altered a box containing cards, dice, dominos and 'pick-up sticks'.
I used designer papers on the 4 sides and created a 'Black cat' scene on the top.
 I also altered this wooden pencil box that has been hiding in my shed for an eternity.
I did the same thing with this... papers on the sides and created a scene on the lid.
 Here's the pair together... they make quite nice presents.... for your weirder friends!
SUPPLIES USED....
MEMENTO INK...TUXEDO BLACK
STAMPS USED
BLACK CAT CP Q499
CAT CIRCLE CP R597
CAT ON BROOMSTICK CP L335
CATS WITH FAIRIES CP R525
CELTIC GRAVE YARD CP S578

Just for good measure as its the last day,
I thought i'd show you all the projects I've made for this hop
using DE-STEMPELWINKEL stamps.... not all of them have been shown on this blog
during the month.
Thanks for stopping by today,.... massive thanks to those of you have stopped by every day this month,
we have really valued your comments.....and sincerly hope you'll continue to visit this blog in the future....
we show a new piece of work every single day!
If you like the stamps used in any of the projects you see on this blog, don't forget to check the websites www.De-Stempelwinkel.nl and www.Nonsequiturstamps.com .
 There you will find all these beautiful stamps, many of them are totally EXCLUSIVE to De Stempelwinkel.... who will ship worldwide. 
You can pay with Paypal.
Well thats it until OCTOBER 2015....
See you then.
BDX

15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOHHHH KITTIES!!!! Love, love, LOVE the KITTIES! What a gorgeous box! did I say I loved the KITTIES?!!! Your pencil box is fab too, BD but the KITTIES!!!! Be still my heart! Happy Halloween and congrats! xxD

TangledBlueRose said...

Awesome awesome awesome, love the box! Great creations all month and today is no exception! Love all the detail. Thanks so much for inspiring and Happy Halloween!~kim

NanB said...

Love the altered boxes with such an antique art look to them! Happy Halloween! Thanks for the inspiration all month long!!

DogsMom said...

Meow! People will be scratching each others eyes out for that Kitty game box.

Thank you to everyone on the DT who shared their talent and creativity with us this month. It has been a treat every day getting to visit and be inspired and amazed.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fun images. Love these altered game boxes. Especially the black cats. Happy Halloween. Thanks for being apart of this fun 31 Days of Halloween Hop.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Two fantastic altered boxes! I would think anyone would love to receive either of these as a gift. Thanks for all the inspiration over these last 31 days!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Ooooooo love the kitties!!! What spooktacular altered boxes, way to end with a bang! Bravo!

craftings said...

Wonderful altered kittie box!!Happy Halloween!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Happy Halloween! This lurker thanks for you all the wonderful projects you shared over the past 30 days! It was fun getting to know you and your work better!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love both your alteed boxes. See you next year!!

Julia said...

Awesome creation, love the colors!
Thanks for sharing your talent and for inspiring me with your amazing projects during the 31 Days of Halloween event!

Steph said...

Wonderful projects today and all month long! I will definitely be back to see the very talented DT creations. Happy Halloween!

Rebecca pettit said...

Love seeing all that you have created over the month all together. Totally in love with the boxes from today. I will have to do this more often.

Ineke said...

I really enjoyed all the projects that has been on the blog this month. Thanks Black Dragon for running our blog this way.

Jetske said...

Oooooh, Aaaaaah, Woooooow etc.!!!!
Such beautiful boxes, I think I would forget to play the games! LOL
Today I have returned from Wiesbaden/Frankfurt, I couldn't post any comments from there.
I would like to thank my designteam, for making so many inspiring things, so creative and beautiful, and made with dedication.
I also want to say thank you to all bloghoppers, thank you for visiting this blog, and I hope you will keep visiting us on a regular base. There's something new EVERY day, not just in October!