Sunday, 5 October 2014

DAY #5 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.

Welcome to DAY #5 of this month long blog hop.
The full blog roll is in the side bar and all the details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE.
Today we have a project by  me again... the grumpy dragon.
Its my DAY #5 calender page.

 Very simply just stamped and masked, coloured with distress inks,
a few highlights added with a white gel pen.
SUPPLIES USED
MEMOROL NAVULLING... best stuff EVER for making masks for stamps.
VERSAFINE................. ONYX BLACK
MEMENTO............... GREY FLANNEL
DISTRESS INKS.......... BLACK SOOT
STAMPS USED
BAT WOMAN  CP R517
VAMPIRESS CP Q449
BIG FLOCK OF BATS CPQ451
DARK NIGHT words from DARK NIGHT PLATE CP42

Thank you for stopping by today, please come by again tomorrow for DAY #6 of the 
31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN with another project by another de-Stempelwinkel designer.
BDx

19 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Another fantastic page for your calender. Great image and colouring... I really do look forward to seeing your projects each day.
Sue
The Nanny x

Rebecca pettit said...

There is nothing simple looking about this page in your calendar. It looks quite detailed and quite lovely I love you

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a pretty picture, love the flock of bats and pop of green :)

Jetske said...

The flock of bats gives real depth to the scene, looks great!

maureenjscott said...

WOW! A fabulous page, I love the masking and stamping you've done - the stamps are awesome - love the bats!! xx

NanB said...

Awesome coloring...I notice that first every time on everybody's page! Yours is always so beautiful! Love all the bats! Terrific!

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm always amazed by the gorgeous way you combine your stamps! Fabulous, BD and if that Memorol stuff is the key to masking, I need some. xxD

DogsMom said...

Darkly fascinating.

I find myself clicking supply links when I visit you and adding to my dream list.

Steph said...

Wow, great scene for your calendar page. I love that huge flock of bats.

craftings said...

Wonderfully done calendar page!

TangledBlueRose said...

Another super calendar page, I love it!I really look forward to seeing the next day! Thanks so much for creating such detailed pages!~kim

Julia said...

Awesome calendar page, all the elements work great together.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

WOW, BD your calendar pages are so much fun and this is another amazing one! Great job as usual! Grumpy my foot FYI ;0)

Dog-Ma said...

Great page!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Love the fanged woman in the corner--she totally gives me the creeps!

Susan Renshaw said...

Loving your calendar pages! Super images.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love the images you used and the classic color scheme.

JackieP Neal said...

Great page! I love those bats- they almost seem to be moving! Cool!

Christine Kiehl said...

Day five turned out great! Love the lower image!