Saturday, 29 November 2014

MINI CANVAS #2


Happy Saturday.
Today I have the other little cavas to show you....
its the companion to the canvas I shared on Sunday 23rd
I won't bore you again with the details of how I made it as you can check out the post by clicking on the date.
 I used the the same woman and stamp at the top of the canas as is on its 'sister',
but used different words and different embellishment stamp.
This time i didn't reverse the woman.
I used all the same colours of distress ink to colour my canvas, just in a different combination.
It looks very different i think
Below you can see the two side by side.
SUPPLIES USED
ARCHIVAL INK JET BLACK
DISTRESS INK BARN DOOR
STAMPS USED
TELEGRAM K5503NS
DREAMING N5502NS
FEMME FATALE and 1927 are from THE ROARING TWENTIES PLATE NSPL55
Thank you for taking time to stop by today....
there will be another project from another designer tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jetske said...

A little different indeed, but a nice pair!

Ineke said...

Two very nice little canvas. Nice the way the ladies look at each other.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous too!