Tuesday, 11 November 2014

WALKING AWAY.


Today I have an ATC for you....
I stamped and masked my images, then stamped the woman walking and the nearest oblisk
onto thin card... I coloured the collaged images and the two extra images with distress inks.
I drew in lots of bubbles.... fussy cut and decoupaged my extra images...
I wanted the woman to seem as if she has just stepped into the picture...
it looks far better in real life!

STAMPS USED
WALKING AWAY MARILYN CP 436
COLONNADE RS630 8NS
SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK TUXEDO BLACK
DISTRESS INK ANTIQUE LINEN
Thanks for stopping by BDx

4 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Wow....great stamping with these great stamps.
A gorgeous creation!!
Alie :-)

Jetske said...

You managed to create the feeling that she's stepping into the picture by stamping her foot just on top of the edge. The movement in the image itself adds to that feeling.
Like it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous !
Corrie

Saskia said...

Really like this, it's got a sort of dream like quality!