Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Christmas candle

I, BD,always like to have some decorative candles about at Christmas,
our pound stores sell some lovely sized pillar candles that are wonderful to decorate.
I stamped the image and words onto white tissue, coloured with pencils,
roughly tore it to shape/size, wrapped it around my candle, then tightly held it in place with grease-proof 
paper whilst i used my heat gun to heat-fix it into the wax.
 This is so simple and quick, but looks so professional.
SUPPLIES USED
ARCHIVAL INK JET BLACK
STAMPS USED
 ANGEL OF SIGHT CP R549
WORDS FROM..... WINTER HOLIDAYS NSPL64
Thank you for visiting today, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, BDx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

It's a real beauty! And you will be burning artwork at Christmas.... shame on you! LOL

Saskia said...

That's a great idea for a last minute present I need.

Yvonne said...

Beautiful!
And maybe an idea for next yeara Christmas market for Villa Joep.