Monday, 29 December 2014

Forget me not... and exciting news.

Good morning...
It's the dragons turn again today.
I am totally over all the festivities so I can not wait to get back to normal.
I have really exciting news for you today,
starting on FRIDAY 2nd January 2015....
yeah thats right...this Friday coming, 
we at DE-STEMPELWINKEL will be hosting a twice monthly CHALLENGE,
on a brand new challenge blog that you can find HERE
we hope you'll pop over and check out the rules, and join in the challenges when you can.
Today I have a simple card to share with you.... using just 3 shades of distress ink
to give it a lovely vintage feel.
I stamped the face directly onto my card blank using my darkest shade of ink, then masked it, I then stamped the floral background stamp in my mid shade of ink. The sentiment was stamped on top of the two images with the darkest shade.
I then inked all over the card using  my palest ink with a sponge,
then the edges with the darkest shade of ink.
I defined the face and hair with all 3 shades of ink.

SUPPLIES USED...
DISTRESS INKS
STAMPS USED....
FORGET ME NOT  F4510NS
FACE OF YOUNG WOMAN  Q4902NS
FLOWERS AND LACE BACKGROUND  S4906NS
Thanks for stopping by.... I hope you'll come and check out the challenge blog.
BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

It's a pity that the backgroundstamp doesn't show on the photo, it's always difficult to catch details like that.
Beautiful card! This stamp is made for this kind of vintage cards!

ike said...

WoW !! That is really beautiful :-D xx