Sunday, 11 January 2015

Bedroom door name plate

Good Morning,
It's the dragons turn today to share a project with you.
My youngest nephew is having his bedroom re-decorated this week,
his mum, (my sister) and I are making the stencils to decorate a couple of the walls,
so I thouhgt it'd be nice to have a matching name plate for the door.
 I cut out the skull shape from white stamping card, stamped my first skull,
the one slightly in front of the 'm' in room, then stamped all the words made up of the tiles...using masks for the letters as I went along..and a mask for the skull in front of the 'm'.
when my words were done I filled in the rest of the plaque with stamped skulls.
Working on small areas at a time I didnt have to use to many masks at once.
Once all the stamping was finished I coloured it all in with a mixture of pens, ink and pencils.
Finally mounting it on black card.
I hope Ryan will like it when he see's it.
SUPPLIES USED 
MEMENTO INK TUXEDO BLACK
DISTRESS INK  BLACK SOOT
STAMPS USED 
TWO SKULLS SW M11053
ALPHABET SCRABBLE SW U06092
Don't forget to enter our DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS CHALLENGE... you still have a 4 days left to get a project done and linked up.
Thanks for visiting, BD x

5 comments:

Ineke said...

Wauw cool sign. Nice and scarry.

Saskia said...

Your nephew will love it!

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Fantastic

Karin said...

Wow, I think your nephew will love it!

Jetske said...

Great, I'm curious what his room will be looking like, as this name plate had to match the room. Please show us when it's ready!