Wednesday, 7 January 2015

key board

Hi and hello out there ...
While others may enjoy Winter for several reasons I'm already looking forward to higher temperatures ... hasn't to be Summer exactly, but ... well, something like Spring? A little bit of colour at least, no dripping wetness all around?
Okay, anyway, I'm not here to complain about the weather but to share a key board I made inspired by thoughts mentioned above :-)




supplies used
stamps
chameleon P9107NS
stamps from plate 32 'at the beach' PLATECP32
city view FAS R1010
chicken wire SW R13040

others
stazon inkpads jet black and timber brown   
original rust OR100G
wooden numbers

The house-shaped wooden board was painted with acrylic paint (the grass has been applied by using the edge of a cosmetic sponge and various shades of green), stencilled and stamped with different images and staz on ink pads. The images were also painted with acrylic paint.
To attach the key I found some bits and bobs from former 'projects' in my stash.

That's it for now, please stop by any other day to have a look. Thanks so verymuch for your visit - and please be sure to check our new challenge blog to join in with 'anything goes' for a starter :-)

Hugs, Suzanne xx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

I share your thoughts about spring, it can't come soon enough! LOL
But I heard this weekend temperatures in The Netherlands will go up again to 13 C, so maybe we are lucky!
I like your keyboard, fresh colours and "warm weather" images.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Nice, nice! Like the lego detail Suzanne..