Monday, 5 January 2015

LITTLE ALTERED BOX

Good Morning,
It's the 1st Monday of 2015 and everything is now getting back to normal,
kiddies go back to school later this week... they can't wait.
So... I ,the dragon am getting back to normal too.
Here I have a very small box to show you....
approx 6 x 6 x 3.5 cm 
I sanded it really well ,
 stamped and heat embossed with copper embossing powder on the outside,
I used distress inks to colour it, 
then used versamark all around the edges and heat embossed again with copper powder.
 For the inside i stamped onto card stock, heat embossed as for the box and coloured the images with the same inks.
I cut to fit and adhered them with book binders glue.
I added more embossing powder around the edges.
I hoped for a vintage well loved look ..... I think I may just about have achieved it.
SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INKS.......OLD PAPER   WALNUT STAIN  SPICED MARMALADE
EMBOSSING POWDER... COPPER
STAMPS USED...
WATCHES BACKGROUND S4607NS
FACE N4611NS
Thank you for visiting...
please don't forget we have a CHALLENGE BLOG,
where you can enter your projects made using DE-STEMPELWINKEL stocked stamps.
BD x

5 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

just gorgeous!!

Jetske said...

I think you have achieved what you wanted, it's a real beauty!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, das ist superschön... einfach klasse.
Überhaupt habe ich hier auf dem Blog fantastische Werke verpasst.

Ich wünsche allen ein schönes neues Jahr.
LG Carola

butterfly said...

Wow - the copper embossing looks so cool! Great altered box.
Alison x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely alteration!