It's Suzanne here.
First of all I wish you all a happy, successful, creative, and most spplendid new year!!
Thank you so very much for accompanying us for another exciting year.
Today I'm sharing a phone case.
To alter it I decided to use some of my very first de stempelwinkel stamps: plate 20 'writers'. It's interesting to think back that way :-) I came across de stempelwinkel stamps when I saw them being used by a few of my very first stamping 'contacts' and I've been instantly hooked. Now I'm here and more than happy about it!
background stamp register SW S14010
stamps from plate 20 'writers' PLATECP20
multi medium matte CH-HSP24927
distress stain tea dye
First I primed the (plastic) case with gesso and a thin layer of beige acrylic paint. On this parts of the background image 'register' were stamped and covered with a layer of different acrylic paints.
Edgar has been stamped separately on an old book page (that I went over with distress stain tea dye previously). When the paint was dry I stamped different images from the writers plate and glued down the main image with matte medium. I also used the matte medium to seal everything. This has been done with my fingers to avoid brush strokes.
In the end the holes were cleared very carefully with an x-acto knife.
Thank you ever so much for stopping by and having a look.
Please don't miss out on joining our brand new challenge that starts today. Anything goes :-)
Please have a look at our challenge blog to learn more about the rules.
Annnnnnd: there's one of Jetske's stunning stamps waiting for the winner.
See you there ....
Hugs, Suzanne xx