Sunday, 18 January 2015

The write stuff

Good Morning, I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
The dragon here again today,
we have a new challenge for you over on the 
for which I altered a coaster with a lovely set of stamps,
so whilst I had these stamps out I made a pair of ATC'S.
Just as I did for the challenge I kept it simple....
stamped the images with distress in and coloured them and the background with them too.
I hope you'll find time to do some nice simple stamping and join us this fortnight.
SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK....
STAMPS USED...
Thanks for stopping by today...
hope to see your simple stamped projects in our challenge.
BDx

4 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely ATC's!

Jetske said...

Simple? Elegant!

Gerrina said...

A little bit dark, but so beautiful combined in stamps and colour! Groetjes, Gerrina

Susan Salyer said...

I love the grunge and the deep feeling in this. Beautiful beautiful
hugs