Wednesday, 14 January 2015

trying new things


Stamp Used:

Morning all, thanks for stopping by. Mark here, I'm sharing another little swatch from my new book, Now this is more of an experiment, I find it really hard to doodle, I struggle to let lose enough and it always seems to look stiff rather than have a nice flow so I wanted to have more of a go at some zentagle. I painted a background and stamped my image using archival ink, I partitioned of the framed area and started my doodles with a fine line pen.
I sealed the surface with a satin varnish, and added some colour with my copics.
Thanks for stopping by xx







7 comments:

Jetske said...

Looks good! I've got the same problem with doodling, when you think too much it's not looking good. It has to be done "mindless", like when you are talking on the phone. Maybe you should have a background ready and start doodling during long conversations... LOL

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

A great page in your book Mark.

Karin said...

beautiful and your doodling looks great!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I find it hard to doodle as well Looks like I am in good company xx

whyducks said...

How lovely Mark

Ineke said...

I think you started well Mark, need to do it as mutch as you can. I like your work.

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderful !
Corrie x