Sunday, 22 February 2015

make your own washi tapes

Do not know about you, but I love washi tapes to use in artjournaling and crafty stuff. But they are not so cheap and do not always come in the color needed. Have the same problem?

Then here we go:

I bought painter´s masking tape (try to get one with less structure on the surface) and adhered it to a cutting mate and coloured with distress paints, sprays and stencils.















there are no limit to your fantasy.

Stamps I have used:



6 comments:

Gerrina said...

They are looking good! I have tried this with white ribbon and loved how you allways have the right colour(s) this way! Fijne zondag, Gerrina

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Very effective! Like the results :-)

Apollox said...

Great idea and looks very nice!

ike said...

Eeeeeeeee !!! Awesome - Thanks for the tip... I am off to try this one :-D

Hugz
IKE in Greece xx

Jetske said...

Lovely tapes! I would prefer these over the ones you can buy....

Karin said...

Great idea!