Friday, 20 February 2015

MANLY DOOR HANGER




Stamps Used:
The Cogs and Gears are from Nuts And Bolts PP77
The Fireman is SW K12018
The Flying Man is  SW N12084

Thanks for stopping by, Mark here. Today I am sharing a little door hanger, I love making these as I love to paint on a wooden surface. I made this whilst I was demoing at the CHSI trade show last weekend. I used chalk paints and layered up with lots of stencils before adding my final layer of stamps to tie together this manly Door hanger. Ideal for a boys room.
Thanks for stopping by xx



4 comments:

Jetske said...

Manly indeed, I like the combination of stencils and stamps. The colours are chosen right, I think a lot of boys would like to have a doorhanger like this.

JackieP Neal said...

Manly yes! But I like it too! heehee couldn't resist saying that! (do you remember the Irish Spring soap commercial?)
Great make Mark And I love the one Astrid made as well!! xo

Redanne said...

It is a brilliant manly door hanger Mark, I love that tyre tread stencil, it really suits the fireman image. Anne x

Susan Salyer said...

Brilliant piece Mark. I have need to make more manly pieces this is inspiring.