Saturday, 14 February 2015

Valentines Mini Canvas



 
Stamps Used:
The Script is from Burning Hearts NSPL56
The Mesh is from Hardware Findings 1 Platesw159
 
Morning all, Mark here, Today I am sharing a little valentines canvas I made for my better half as I am not a card type person ;)
This is a 6"x3" canvas and I started by painting my back ground, I stamped the script with Vermilion Archival ink and the mesh with Black Archival ink, I used a couple of stencils and the yellow acrylic mister from the Decoart media line. Using a paint pen I wrote Love and painted the sides of the box canvas black. The canvas was finished with a coat of satin varnish and the embellishments were added.
This also fits in with the new theme on our new challenge blog, the theme at the moment is RED.
You can find the link to the challenge blog at the top of the side bar.
Thanks for stopping by xx.
 




2 comments:

Redanne said...

A beautiful canvas Mark, I love the gorgeous red (my fav colour) and the frozen charlotte doll is a lovely embellishment. Anne x

massofhair said...

A fabulous canvas Mark and a fabulous keepsake for your OH:-) x