Monday, 9 February 2015

Vintage Painted Bottles




 
Stamps Used:
Da Vinci PlateCP02
The Frog Skeleton is from FASPLATE33
The Calendar Wheel is from Prophecies PlateCP54
 
Morning all, Mark here. I picked up this set of three glass mini milk bottle a little while ago and decided to paint them with the new decoart glass chalk paint to give the nice shabby colours.
I wanted to use some older looking images or images with a potion bottle look.
I used archival ink and because the bottles are curved I used the stamp held in the palm of my hand and placed the bottle in my hand and cupped the stamp around the bottle and carefully removed the bottle.
I have finished the bottles with a matte varnish to help protect them and leave a nice flat finish. xx
Thanks for stopping by xx.
 
Ps remember to check out our new challenge blog, the theme at the moment is Winter, you can find the link at the top of the side bar. x
 
 

3 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great alteration Mark!

JackieP Neal said...

Love the smooth colors and those stamps are fab! Great makes,Mark!

Deborah Wainwright said...

These look fab Mark