Wednesday, 15 April 2015

ATC With A Twist




Stamps Used:
The Face is from Thoughts Plate CP49
The Circles are from Diamonds and Decorations Plate CP11

Morning all, Mark here and computer bug free for now ;)
I'm sharing an ATC I had cut for me from clear acrylic, I'm working on a new mixed media ATC class at the moment and this is my first experiment.I have been orking on ways to give the appearance of alcohol inks but using acrylic paint.
I have used Decoarts Fluid Acrylics and stamped my images with black Stazon ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Head back tomorrow for something new from our DT. And remember we no run a challenge blog with prizes, all the details can be found by clicking the challenge link in the side bar. xxx


3 comments:

massofhair said...

Loving the colours and images you have chosen, your ATC is amazing :-) xxx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Stunning result, locely atc Mark

JackieP Neal said...

Mark, you truly rocked this atc!! I absolutely adore it!!The color and depth-can't say enough! xx