Saturday, 18 April 2015

MORE NOTE BOOK COVERS

As I said in my last post on this blog,
I keep buying these packs of note books from one of our pound stores,
I buy packs like this....
just a stack of pads... no front covers....
then I add covers to them... they make super little gifts as well as being handy for all those
lists I need to keep.
 So...again  to tie in with the challenge on our
I made 3 more new covers  using  NATURE as my theme.
All of these are just very basic stamping...then coloured with distress ink and pencils.
SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK 
BROKEN CHINA
VERSAFINE INK
STAMPS USED
WATERFALL R8805NS
GALAXY R8804NS
WATER FALLING FROM HANDS R8807NS
You have until midnight Thursday to enter our challenge and you have the chance of winning some lovely unmounted rubber stamps.
Hope to see you there. BDx

2 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

The two cards on the right look so special...lovely!

Jetske said...

Lovely note books!