Sunday, 12 April 2015

NOTE BOOK COVERS.

I keep buying these packs of note books from one of our pound stores,
I use so many note books these days that I need a never ending supply.
I buy packs like this....
just a stack of pads... no front covers.
 So... to tie in with the new challenge on our
I made 3 new covers  using  NATURE as my theme.
 #1  simply stamped and coloured with DISTRESS INK.
 #2 stamped image.... coloured with pencils and a DISTRESS INK background.
 #3 stamped, masked, coloured images with pencils and DISTRESS INK for the background.

SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK 
STAMPS USED   
SECRET GARDEN PLATE NSPL44
individual stamps
BIRD MIGRATION P4405 NS
MAGNOLIA Q4401 NS
HOMECOMING POSTOID  F4406NS
BOUQUET SILHOUETTE  G4412NS
NAKED G4409NS
FOUR BEES G4419NS

2 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

The cards look so nice!

Apollox said...

Every cover looks so nice, wonderful idea! And it's always a little special present!