Tuesday, 19 May 2015

It's all SURREAL.

Good morning
I am here today reminding you that our SURREALISM challenge 
ends tomorrow at MIDNIGHT.
I have actually really started to enjoy this theme and think I may explore it more in the future.
Today  I have just a couple of small book pages to share with you.

Surrealism is a cultural movement that began in the early 1920s, and is best known for its visual artworks and writings. 
The aim was to "resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream and reality."


I doubt i'll ever 'resolve my dreams and reality'.....



SUPPLIES USED 
DISTRESS INK

STAMPS USED
All the stamps used on the top page come from PLATE 10 COLLAGE #1
the ones listed below are available singularly
BULB WITH BRAINS FAS K1007
HAND WITH EYE FAS 1004
HEAD DIAGRAM FAS P0101
ARCADE FAS P1005
Page at the bottom..
DISPAIR CP Q482
The large sunburst background is available on
 PLATE 84 TAKE A WALK ON THE WILDSIDE NSPL84 as is the two masks stamp listed below.
TWO MASKS N8407NS

Thanks for stopping by today... I do hope you'll enter our challenge... think its scared most folks away!
BDx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

I also think that a lot of our followers are scared to enter this challenge. But they should take a look at your examples, today's post, and the entries that are already there. There's a lot of inspiration in these posts! I like the results, and you don't need top have special stamps for this theme, often the arrangement and the colours can create a surrealistic feeling.

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Great artwork. I love this pieces

JackieP Neal said...

Love these pieces!! Your surrealistic take is fabulous!! Well done!