Monday, 25 May 2015

NUMBERS ATC'S

Good morning...Happy bank holiday Monday,
Have you noticed that we have a new challenge for you at
Our theme this fortnight is
NUMBERS,
so today I have two ATC's with this theme in mind.
 I have made myself a stack of backgrounds using  BRUSHO.
The one on the left is bluer than it appears in this photo, on it I stamped the quote which has ONE as the written word.
The ATC on the right has numbers on the postmarks and i think its a number #1 one the eyepatch.
I hope you'll join us this time around, you have the chance to win some gorgeous unmounted
DE-STEMEPELWINKLE number stamps.
SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE INK  ONYX BLACK
STAMPS USED
Left ATC : QUOTE from TEXT PANELS PLATE SW181
LARGE CLOUD CP P440
Right ATC:  LUNA-TIC P8405NS
POSTMARKS from  POSTCARD PLATE SW173
Thanks for stopping by
BDx

2 comments: