Saturday, 6 June 2015

Angel Tag

Good morning...
another weekend is upon us.
We had a new challenge start yesterday on the
our theme for this fortnight is simple...
MAKE A TAG...
so i've done just that...
I stamped onto acetate with stazon ink and coloured the reverse side with alcohol pens...
I adhered it to pearlised card...
I'm amazed at the vibrancy of the colours and the depth.
Rather pretty for me.... but I rather like it.
SUPPLIES USED
STAZON INK JET BLACK
STAMP USED
EASTER ANGEL EI S1223 (only centre panel used)
Hope you'll join us for our challenge...
the possibilities with our theme are endless.
Thanks for stopping by
BDx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

A beautiful tag, and the colours are vibrant indeed!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous result!

Saskia said...

Wow, it really pops off the screen!