Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Brusho's Buddha Tag


Stamps Used:

The Buddha and Lotus are from Flowers For Buddha NSPL76
The Buddha Quote is from Thoughts PlateCP49

Morning all. Thanks for stopping by. I have been playing with brusho's for todays make.
I used a media board tag from tando-creative and base coated it with white Gesso.
Once dry I spritzed with water and sprinkled my Brusho's randomly allowing them to mix together and bleed out. I dabbed the tag with some kitchen roll to absorb the excess water and dried thoroughly with my heat gun.
My stamps were added using archival ink and the eyelet was punched.
To seal the tag I used an aerosol matt varnish so as to not re activate the Brusho's, once that dried I applied a normal gloss varnish to make the colours pop.


3 comments:

Jetske said...

Very colourful!

whyducks said...

Fab Mark.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Love the combination of the colours and the stamps!