Sunday, 21 June 2015

Farthers Day Card





Stamps Used:
The Flying Men are from Grote Mannen PlateSW167
The Cogs are from Nuts and Bolts PP77
The Light Bulb is from Steampunk 9 PlateSW136

Morning all, Mark here and with today being Fathers Day in the Uk I was asked to make a card for my better half's Dad. Sadly mine is no longer with us.
Now I don't do cards but how can I resist Kelly?
I used a 6 inch card blank and Decoart Fluid Acrylics to create my background and stamped my images with archival ink, once dry I coated my card with some satin varnish.
An 8 inch card blank was cut down too size and using red line tape I stuck the decorated piece down.
Thanks for stopping by and if you have time for a challenge why not stop by our challenge blog, the details are at the top of the side bar xxx







1 comment:

Jetske said...

Great card, maybe you should do more cards..... gives you a bit more space to play on! Please, Kelly, persuade him to do more cards like this! :-))))