Friday, 12 June 2015

Small eclectic tags

Good morning...
I hope the sun is shining where ever you are.
We have a challenge running on the 
where our theme is 
MAKE A TAG.
So many possibilities...
I've made 3 small tags today....
all very different.
The one on the left I did first and second generation stamping so that I had pale toning script in the background.
The middle one  I stamped and masked and the one on the right
was stamped then the waste from the image after I cut out the tag shape was fussy cut and layered
over the image to give it a little depth.

SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE ONYX BLACK
DISTRESS INKS...
STAMPS USED
Left hand tag....RENOIR'S COLOUR LIST CP P426
ART CP G222
INK SPRAY CP G255
SWIRLS IN TOP CORNER OF TAG ONLY AVAILABLE ON PLATE 27
Centre tag..... THE WRITE STUFF  PLATE PP55 sold as plate only.
Right side tag....HEARTBROKEN Q7901NS

I do hope you'll find time to enter our challenge...you still have 6 days to enter.
Thanks for stopping by today BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Lovely tags!

Ineke said...

Very nice, aspecialy the one on the right i love.