Tuesday, 14 July 2015

small chest of drawers

Hi and good morning all ...
I'm sharing a small chest of drawers I purchased at Act**n ;-) Its pieces are made from MDF ...


 

 supplies used
stamps 
from plate 61 'go ask Alice' NSPL61
Alice collage Q6011NS 
Griffin Collage P6009NS 
rabbit messenger P6109NS 

others
gesso 3024-32314 
chalky finish paint 
stazon inkpad jet black

 The pieces are primed with gesso, painted with Decoart chalky finish, stamped with the images and sanded back.
Because the drawers were just plain white I used one of them as a template and made some from patterned paper. Finally I painted a few accents with acrylic paint.

Thanks for stopping by today and having a look. Please don't miss out our challenge over on the de stempelwinkel stampers challenge blog.

Hugs, Suzanne xx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Very nice chest, I must look around in that shop more often! :-)

whyducks said...

A fun piece.