Sunday, 12 July 2015

SUMMER SUNDAY

Good morning...
I hope the weather is lovely for you.
We have a challenge over at DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS CHALLENGE
the theme is SUMMER...
I'm rather surprised that we haven't been inundated with entries for this eclectic challenge.
You have until midnight on Thursday to enter.
Here are a couple of simple ATC's with a SUMMER feel to them.
The photos make them look square.... I think I have my camera settings wrong...
my photos are making people look very short and very fat!
 Both are just stamped and coloured with alcohol pens....
and I used a white gel pen for highlights....
I have been making quite a few pocket letters recently so these will make a nice addition to one of them.
SUPPLIES USED...
MEMENTO INK... TUXEDO BLACK
STAMPS USED...
LILY FAIRY Q9005NS
TREE PART R9009NS (used to stamp around top and bottom)
FEMALE FIGURE found on PLATE ONLY ...FOREST FANTASY NSPL90
( all stamps from FOREST FANTSY PLATE)
Hope you'll find time to enterry our challenge...
Thank you for stopping by today. BDx

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Both are beautiful !
Corrie x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Impressive stamps, impressive atc's

Jetske said...

Beautiful ATC's, great colouring!

Gerrina said...

Great cards!