Monday, 3 August 2015

Acrylic Block ATC - I Spy




Stamps Used:
The Eye is from Background Eye SW S14012
The Alphabet is from October Crow SW Q13051

Morning all, Mark here And today I am sharing an Acrylic Atc.
I used a clear acrylic Atc and stamped my image with Black Stazon Ink.
It's important to use a permanent ink like Stazon on surfaces like acrylic so the ink actually dries properly.
Once dry the image was painted with Decoart fluid acrylics.
I'm loving the acrylic Atc blanks, I see lots of possibilities.
Thanks for stopping by. xxx.


4 comments:

Candy C said...

I have never seen the acrylic ATCs before. I am sure that is a very different look than painted on card. Thanks for sharing, Mark. This looks very cool.

Terry said...

Amazing Mark, I have never seen this before it is really amazing woww Thanks for sharing xxx

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, total super.
LG Carola

craftytrog said...

Looks amazing Mark! x