Wednesday, 30 September 2015

AUTUMN LEAVES CARD

Oh well.... September is at an end.... Autumn is here!
Can't say i'm looking forward to winter but I do love seeing all the leaves turning
gorgeous shades of red, gold and brown.
I used distress inks for stamping all these leaves....
also for adding a little extra colour.
Each leave was fussy cut.... and the edges inked.
I stamped a piece of Kraft card with one of the leaves using green distress ink,
drew a rough circle in the centre and made the cut out leaves into a wreath.... 
added the word 'Autumn', a few stamped acorns and  mounted onto dark brown leather effect card.
I found a leaf  i'd dropped so just had to add it to the photo!

SUPPLIES USED...
DISTRESS INKS... WALNUT STAIN
STAMPS USED
SOUTHERN WOODLAND FS41 ( various leaves and acorn)
STENCIL ALPHABET FS 05 (used one of the smaller alphas)
Thanks for stopping by....BDx

2 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely!

Jetske said...

Lovely wreath, what a lot of work!!! I too love the colours of autumn, but I'm looking forward to the fresh colours of spring even more!