Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Book Of Redemption - Back Cover







Stamp Used:

The Script is from Burning Hearts NSPL 56

Morning all, Mark here and today I am sharing the Back of my Book Of Redemption Secret Book that I made in an Andy Skinner workshop I took last weekend.
I wont give much away as It's Andy's workshop but we used loads of Decoart Media including modelling paste and antiquing creams.
I used my favourite text stamp from De Stempelwinkels Burning Heart set to stamp into the modelling paste and the stamped detail was bought out with antiquing cream.
The rest was painted and distressed using Decoart Media Fluids.
Thank you for stopping by xxx.

And remember to check out our challenge blog if you have some time, it would be great to see you joining in xx




3 comments:

butterfly said...

Brilliant work - love that textured script - altogether fab!
Alison x

Apollox said...

Whah a wonderful idea.... looks so fine!

Jetske said...

This is beautiful! From a distance it seems like brickwork, but when you look closer you can see that it's a text.