Tuesday, 8 September 2015

endless card

Hi all, it's Suzanne here today.
I recently discovered the so called 'Polka Trash Tattoos', I love them very much and I'm pondering if I'll have one done LOL ... in a smaller scale, though :-)
Anyway, it's basically black with red accents and I tried to come up with kind of a spooky card.


supplies used
stamps
mainly stamps from halloween plates such as
Halloween 3 PLATESW161
Halloween 2 PLATESW146 
Halloween 1 PLATESW119 
Dark Night PLATECP42
Gothic Heart CP Q533
Halloween flourish CP Q464 
Happy Halloween Bat CP P437 
moon K4002NS 
two wolves SW S13073
clockface large CP Q462 
brain FAS J0112 

others
stazon inkpads jet black and cherry red  


shots from different sides:







You can find tutorials for endless cards or never ending cards all over the internet, here for example.
I stamped the different panels with the main images in black and tried to stamp accents with cherry red. That's it.
I hope you like it a little bit.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today.
Hugs, Suzanne xx 



1 comment:

Jetske said...

These two colours are good for Halloween cards, and your endless card is quite beautiful!