Sunday, 27 September 2015

Silhouette Card





Stamps Used:

All Stamps Used are from Silhouettes Plate 148

Morning all, Mark here and I am not quite sure what is wrong, I have made another card.
It's almost becoming fun ;)
After my vintage looking Alice In Wonderland card last time I thought I would go for a more funky and modern look this time round.
I have used Tando-Creative media boards again for my card and Decoart Media Fluids for the background.
I used Black archival ink for my stamping and before adding the eyelets and tying both cards together the boards were finished with a couple of coats of Satin varnish, this not only protects but really brings out the colours.

Thank you for stopping by xx.


3 comments:

Jetske said...

Mark, there's nothing wrong with you, this is just your "normal human being side" showing itself! LOL
This is a very nice card, modern indeed, and because of the bright colours it's radiating positivity and cheerfullness.

butterfly said...

Very cool - love the sharp modern look - and so cool to have such a long-lasting card. Off to find the vintage Alice one - this I need to see!
Alison x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

So nice!