Thursday, 3 September 2015

Stamp Board Card




Stamp Used:

The head is from Flowers For Buddha NSPL 76
The Flower Pattern is from Microscopic Art Forms PlateSW 89

Morning all, Thanks for stopping by, this morning I am sharing a mini card I made using Stampboard mounted to my card.
I used the small Stampboard squares, they are about an inch square.
They have been painted with Decoart Media Fluids, Hansa Yellow, Pyrrole Orange and Quinacridone Magenta. Each tile was given several coats to really build up the rich colours.


The card was cut to size and given a base coat of Black paint. Once dry my image was stamped with Embossing ink and some vintage gold frontage embossing powder was used.


The squares were glued in place and left to dry and then my image was stamped using Stazon ink.
Using the scrapey tool areas of the stamp were scratched back to reveal the stamp board and adding dimension to the image.


Thanks for stopping by. xx












3 comments:

Jetske said...

Good idea, looks nice!

Candy C said...

What a great little turorual and card as the end result, Mark! I love this idea....really striking!

whyducks said...

Fab Mark