Sunday, 11 October 2015

DAY #11 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN....a muffin for tea?


Welcome to the De-stempelwinkel design team blog.
The full blog roll  for the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN BLOG
is on the side bar and shall remain there all month long.
We hope you have been enjoying what the DT have been sharing with you during this blog hop,
we have all had great fun creating with the wonderful selection of stamps that DE-STEMPELWINKEL
have in store.
Today is DAY #11 and we have a project made by SILKE.



Stamps used:



14 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

The sentiment really made me smile! Fab tag!

Sari / Granne said...

Always thrilled to hop here and you didn't disappointed me! Amazing tag with a brilliant sentiment (laughing here out loud)

valscraftings said...

Great tag, love the sentiment!

Nan Bourdeu said...

my favorite sentiment ever!! Love this tag so much xx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

ROTFLMAO! What a funtastic tag and why yes please, I don't mind if I do have a muffin with my tea!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

ROTFLMAO! What a funtastic tag and why yes please, I don't mind if I do have a muffin with my tea!

Susan Salyer said...

Fabulous blog offering today...love this!
Happy Day 11

Laura said...

Had to laugh out loud then share with people asking what made me laugh.
Very cute and seasonal

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this sentiment.
I have a friend who has already passed many years ago.
when I get up there (hopefully it will be up) I hope we'll be able to re-connect and scare the shit out of people.
thanks for sharing a wonderful project.

Lyneen J said...

OH MY GOSH... this is the greatest tag... love that you added the skulls to Tweedledee and Tweedledum!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Haha! Love the sentiment! Fabulous tag.

Rebecca pettit said...

This is the best senti I think I have seen in a long time. So freaking funny

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious tag! Too cute for words and that muffin looks yummy. LOL xxD

Carol said...

Fun tag - made me giggle x