Monday, 12 October 2015

DAY #12 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

Welcome to the De-stempelwinkel design team blog.
The full blog roll  for the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN BLOG
is on the side bar and shall remain there all month long.

We hope that you'll continue to enjoy the projects we create during this second week of this amazing
month long blog hop
stopping by daily to see what we.
 the design team create every day with the
 wonderful selection of stamps that DE-STEMPELWINKEL
have in store.
Today is DAY # 12 and we have a project made by Blackdragon.
Do you hoard 12''x 12'' papers?
There are always a few that I put aside because the design is just to big to use...
but I came across these MDF plaques that are 12'' across...
perfect for the large papers to be used on and stamped over.
I stamped and heat embossed the words using individual letters,
then stamped and heat embossed the witch...
the back of the plaque and edges I painted black, then distressed all around the front with black ink...
now to hunt out a few more of these hoarded papers...!


SUPPLIES USED
VERSA MARK EMBOSSING INK PAD
BLACK EMBOSSING POWDER
DISTRESS PAINT BLACK SOOT
DISTRESS INK BLACK SOOT
STAMPS USED
WITCH ON BROOM R15088/189
Words made up from ...  STENCIL ALPHBETS FASPLATE05

Thank you for stopping by again today... we hope to see you again tomorrow for
DAY #13.
BDx

16 comments:

Tina henderson said...

loving the distressed look and soft tones,,, fantastic project,, everyone needs one of these

DonnaMundinger said...

IKWYM about 12 x 12 DP. Looks like you hit the jackpot here, though. What a fab background for this gorgeous plaque. LOVE the witch. I need this in my kitchen. xxD

Carol said...

Fab project - love it x

Sari / Granne said...

Brilliant plaque! Will look so good on any kitchen's wall, a real eye catcher.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Wonderful project! I need this sign in my kitchen--sometimes I can be quite the witch when I'm cooking! LOL

valscraftings said...

Great project!

Mary Holshouser said...

I make greeting cards so I usually have 8 1/2 x 11 papers.
I inherited a friends stash and she had lots of 12x12 so I'm able to do bigger projects.
Love your poster.
thanks for sharing a fun idea.

Mary Holshouser said...

I make greeting cards so I usually have 8 1/2 x 11 papers.
I inherited a friends stash and she had lots of 12x12 so I'm able to do bigger projects.
Love your poster.
thanks for sharing a fun idea.

Teresa said...

OMG - I haven't seen the Once Upon a Time papers used for such a long time...I have a couple myself still lurking. I know what you mean about the size of the design though, one of mine has the treasure map - too big to use, too lovely to throw away!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Seriously wicked cool and spooktacular use of your large papers...I seem to have a stash of those too!

Nan Bourdeu said...

Perfect paper for this make! Looks fab xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Wonderful plaque - I need one! I also agree about the 12 by 12s...

Susan Salyer said...

love this. wonderful use of the awesome papers..every home needs this.

Lyneen J said...

PERFECT for any witches kitchen... love the images in the background!!! Witch on a broom with the cat are Great on the plaque!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Squiddy said...

I need one of these - and one for the warlock who cooks on the bbq

L J Dogsmom said...

Wickedly gorgeous!