Friday, 16 October 2015

DAY #16 0F THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN...Stacked Vampires

Welcome to the De-stempelwinkel design team blog.
The full blog roll  for the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN BLOG
is on the side bar and shall remain there all month long.
We hope you have been enjoying what the DT have been sharing with you during this blog hop,
we have all had great fun creating with the wonderful selection of stamps that DE-STEMPELWINKEL
have in store.

Today is DAY #16 and we have a project made by MARK.







Stamps Used:

My Lady Vamp is from Love Letters Straight From The Heart NSPL 37
My Gent Vamp is from Across The Miles NSPL 43
The Script is also from Love Letters Straight From The Heart NSPL 37
The Skull Tower is from Halloween 3 PLATESW 161
The Eye is part of a face from Julia Plate CP45

Morning all, Mark here and I'm still exploring my new idea of stacking acrylic ATC's.
I have gone with a Vampire theme this time and have added an extra layer at the back of a mdf ATC.
My images have been stamped using Stazon ink as this dries nicely and allows you to paint over the top.
I have used Decoart Media Fluids to add my colour and a shabby harlequin stencil for my background on the mdf ATC.
I have added some pics taken at an angle to help show the depth that has been crated.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to head back tomorrow for the next ghastly instalment of the 31 Days Of Halloween Bloghop.
xxx


15 comments:

Jetske said...

Stunning artwork, great depth! This work proves that you don't need "Halloween" stamps to make something for Halloween, just add some gruesome details and voilà!

Carol said...

Fab Acrylic ATC - love the layers you've created and the images are yummy too x

DonnaMundinger said...

So cool! Love your choice of stamps and stencil and how they're layered. Great depth! xxD

~Lady B~ said...

Love your stacked ATCs, Mark! Brilliant work!

Sari / Granne said...

I'm so facinated by this technique, it just screams: try me, try me. Looks incredibly awesome!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Absolutely wicked cool Mark, I'm loving your acrylic ATCs adventure, so yummy chunkiness and dimension!

Susan Salyer said...

Love this stacked act. awesome and gorgeous..my address has not changed hint hint hahahahaha awesome my friend!

valscraftings said...

Great acrylic ATC, love the stamp and stencil!

Nan Bourdeu said...

Mark, this technique is soooo awesome! It looks amazing and they keep getting better...:) xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Stunning technique! This ATC is spectacular!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the skulls stacked on the metal ledge.
the people are about to pop off the design.
great piece.
thanks for sharing.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic! Such great depth you've achieved with the layering of the acrylic ATC's.

Rebecca pettit said...

Still loving this

Lyneen J said...

AWESOME... I love the dimension created with the acrylic... this is a fantastic combination of images... love the face in the background... that is the first thing I saw! Thanks for sharing!

Sandie said...

love it! Such a clever technique. You have got me hooked!