Saturday, 17 October 2015

DAY #17 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN Bezem kaart / broom card

Welcome to the De-stempelwinkel design team blog.
The full blog roll  for the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN BLOG
is on the side bar and shall remain there all month long.
We hope you have been enjoying what the DT have been sharing with you during this blog hop,
we have all had great fun creating with the wonderful selection of stamps that DE-STEMPELWINKEL
have in store.

Today is DAY #17 and we have a project made by INEKE.
Op grijs papier de muur gestempeld met bruin. Hierover de bezems één voor één met gekleurde inkt gestempeld en met clear geëmbost. De tekst gestempeld, uitgeknipt, gesponsd,  en opgeplakt.

I stamped the brick wall on gray paper with brown inkt. Then i stamped the brooms, one by one with colors of ink and clear embossed them. I stamped the text on white paper, cut out, spunged it and glued down.


See you again tomorrow with another project by another designer for DAY #18.

14 comments:

Jetske said...

Leuk gedaan!

valscraftings said...

Love the brooms, great card and fab wording, love it!

Nan Bourdeu said...

A broom for all my needs and I need one most days :) Love this idea xx

Sari / Granne said...

Those brooms looks fab, love the different colors and a perfect sentiment for them

Carol said...

Fab fun card - made me chuckle x Have a great weekend x

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE that BROOM! and how you've stamped it in the various colors. Fabulous card. xxD

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous brooms - and I loved the wording!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the sentiment and the accompanying stamps.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fun make today, love the senti...now I just need to find a good broom!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Ha! This is great! Sometimes my family thinks I should be riding a broom!!

Lyneen J said...

That is a fantastic broom stamp... I want a stamp like that... If I did ride a broom that is the model I would like to ride!!! Love how you did the sentiment!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Susan Salyer said...

If the broom fits ride it lol such a fun image and sentiment.

Squiddy said...

Great sentiment - must check my broom.

Rebecca pettit said...

Love the font of the senti. Great layout too