Monday, 5 October 2015

DAY # 5 0F THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN Halloween banner

Welcome to the De-stempelwinkel design team blog.
The full blog roll  for the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN BLOG
is on the side bar and shall remain there all month long.

Today is DAY #5 and we have a project made by SILKE

Having horded some wooden banner parts I thought what better use than to make a Halloween banner out of them - and as you can see - I had a lof of fun making even 10 pieces.
Showing them altogether - you would not be able to see all the little Details so here we go one by one:















Stamps used:

Thank you for continuing to visit us every day.
We'll be back tomorrow with a project for DAY #6.

18 comments:

Kat Coppleman said...

Wow! That's a lot of work. I don't know if I could choose a favourite segment, as they're all so great.

Tina henderson said...

oh wow.... so much to see and ogle :)

silvia said...

SQUUEEE!!!! LOVE the banner and all of the embellies that you have added!!!

Sari / Granne said...

Oh my gosh!! Awesome banner, I would absolutely but that in my house, all the parts are fabulous!!

valscraftings said...

Fantastic banner, lots of detail and images!

Carol said...

Fab banner - lots of techniques and work xx

Jetske said...

Awesome! If you ever get tired of this banner you know where you can send it to! LOL

Karen Buchanan said...

This is fabulous, an incredible amount of work! I love the banner.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Wow! What a fantastic banner with so much to see on each piece--love all the little details!

Mary Holshouser said...

this is a wonderful banner.
So many pennants that celebrate the season.
Would love to have this to hang in my front window.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a spooktacular banner you have made! Love each and every one!

Susan Renshaw said...

Oh My! That is just awesome! Love your banner!

Susan Salyer said...

Oh my gosh this is so fabulous. I am just looking over and over at each one. I love it!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Day 5

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! What a fabulously spooky banner! Love the stamps and glorious details. xxD

Rebecca pettit said...

Wow I am so impressed. This is dark and grungy and perfect. So in love. I want this

Nan Bourdeu said...

really awesome..such a wonderful decoration...xx

BurningRubber said...

I love your banners! I especially love that metal looking owl. So cute.

Lyneen J said...

GREAT BANNER!!!! What a ton of work on it!!! So much detail... colors and SPOOKY FUN!!! TFS!