Friday, 9 October 2015

DAY # 9 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN. When 3 Become 1

Welcome to the De-stempelwinkel design team blog.
The full blog roll  for the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN BLOG
is on the side bar and shall remain there all month long.

We hope that you'll continue to enjoy the projects we create during this second week of this amazing
month long blog hop
stopping by daily to see what we.
 the design team create every day with the
 wonderful selection of stamps that DE-STEMPELWINKEL
have in store.
Today is DAY #9 and we have a project made by MARK







Stamps Used:

The Clown is from FAS G0401
The EKG, Nuclear Symbol and Experiment are from Science 2 FAS Plate21

Morning all and welcome to day 9 of the 31 Days of Halloween.
I am sharing a multi layered  ATC today and like my Atc says, I have been experimenting with ideas for a new mixed media Atc workshop I am working on.
This is my first play with layering some acrylic Atc's.
Now as its the Halloween blog hop I just had to throw in a clown at some point, Who doesn't hate a clown ;)
My images have been stamped with Black Stazon ink and the rest is Decoart media acrylics and misters.
What I can't quite show in these pics is the depth that has been created working on the different layers.
I shall be working on that for the next time ;)

Thanks as always for stopping by xx.

Thank you for your continued support,
we'll see you tomorrow for DAY #10.

19 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Got up late and I see my nightmare has continued! EEEK!!! Clowns are on my phobia list, for sure. Brill work layering the acrylic and the stamps ROCK! Fabulous, Mark! xxD

Squiddy said...

Aha! So THAT's what i can use those acrylic ATC holders - why didn't I think of it myself :) Great idea, love the clown.

Sari / Granne said...

Oh wau, amazing and unique project, do believe I'll have to try this!! Absolutely awesome!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Seriously wicked cool ATC Mark, love the use of the acrylic and YES, Clowns KILL so RUN away FAST!

Jetske said...

In the first picture the layering does show when you enlarge it. Like your experiment! You do hate clowns, I can see that! ;-)

Corrie Herriman said...

Great idea, this layering ! Fabulous result !
Corrie x

Teresa said...

Love these stamps - and the depth you get working on the acrylic plate is amazing x

Mary Holshouser said...

the clown looks pretty gross. guess that's why some people don't like clowns.
thanks for sharing a fun piece.

Rebecca pettit said...

Oh man now I have another technique to learn. Where in the world do I get acrylic atc's or sheets that are finished and ready to craft on? Or did you make them from big sheets? I need to know! Love

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous clown - love the blue!

mark gould said...

I got them from the UK a company called that's crafty x

Nan Bourdeu said...

It wouldn't be a hop without a freaky scary clown! Love the layering now to find those acrylic things..have to see that in real life..awesomeness xx

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Awesome ATC! Love all the layers, and you're right, that clown is super-creepy.

valscraftings said...

Great ATC, creepy cool clown!

Susan Salyer said...

I have said it before and I will say it again I hate clowns hahaha but this is a wicked act. Love the art.
Happy Day 9

Lyneen J said...

Love the acrylic layer... scary clown... Great atc! Thanks for sharing!!

Carol said...

Fab clown xx

Rebecca pettit said...

I am so checking this out now. Thank you

Sandie said...

Love!! The colours really pop.