Friday, 6 November 2015

ALTERED PHOTO FRAME.


Good Morning.... thankfully its Friday!
I do so love weekends with my girls home.
We have a new challenge starting today over on our
DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS CHALLENGE blog....this project is made with it in mind....
PLEASE come along and take a look... maybe you'd like to join in this time?
I have had another clay play day...
so today I have an altered photo frame to show you.
I have quite a few of these 4 inch square wooden frames that are to be honest...boring!
I rolled out a piece of clay just slightly larger than the size of the frame... to allow for shrinkage when the clay dries.... then stamped in my chosen images.
After the clay was dry I adhered it to my frame and dried it out in the oven... this gives the clay a good bond to the wood.
I then painted the clay brown.... rubbed over it with metallic lustre and used antiquing cream over the top.
Finally I buffed it up with a soft white cloth.


SUPPLIES USED
ANTIQUING CREAM PATINA GREEN
STAMPS USED
GOTHIC ALPHABET  G5014NS
ON THE SOFA N5006NS
WOMAN STATUE L5009NS
PILLAR PART LG  G5001NS

Thanks for visiting BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

The frame is no longer boring, it's a feast for the eyes!

Ineke said...

Very nice work. Have a great weekend.