Wednesday, 18 November 2015

'Ancient' wall plaques

Good morning...
Today I have a couple of stamped clay wall plaques to show you.
These fit perfectly with the challenge thats running over on our
where our theme is BROWN....
 I stamped into clay and using my 'homemade' clay adhesive' i stuck the dried clay pieces onto 
heavy duty board mounts.
 I used black and brown acrylic paint and metallic wax for the dark bronze sheen.
I hope I have given these stamped clay pieces the look of something thats been unearthed from
a dig at the ruins of some ancient tempel in Greece or Rome.


SUPPLIES USED
CLAY
GREY BOARD
PAINT
METALLIC WAX
STAMPS USED
PARTIAL ARCH F5010NS
STATUE HEAD L5012NS
PILLAR PART SML C5013NS
LATIN TEXT F5004NS
APOLLO M6512NS
GREEK TEXT N6504NS
Thanks for stopping by... hope you'll find time to enter our challenge.
BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

To me they look perfect, and maybe, when they dig up your artwork in a couple of hundreds of years, they will wonder about Greek/Roman plaques in England? LOL

ike said...

Oh WoW !!! They are AWESOME !!!

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog