Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Brown Christmas card.

Good morning....
Yes I know its still only November and I'm breaking my own rule of
NO Christmas cards before December but I just had to because our challenge
on the DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS BLOG ends in just a couple of days
and I had this design for a card in my head!
Very simple... a little like me.... using just an embossed base card and distress ink.
I'm no card maker...I like simple but effective....
so this year most of my cards will be something along these lines.

SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK... WALNUT STAIN
STAMPS USED
HOLLY  SW M06183/73
CHRISTMAS WISHES SW M08017/73
Thank you for stopping by.... Hope you'll check out the challenge blog
and enter with something BROWN.
BDx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

You call it simple, I like to call it elegant!
It's a very beautiful card, telling what it needs to tell. A perfect card for people who don't like all that blingbling.
The colour brown gives it a vintage feeling.

ike said...

WoW !! That is such a classy card BD - I love this :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

ambermog said...

Fabulously elegant