Sunday, 29 November 2015

CARD AND CRACKER

Happy Sunday to you.
Its the last weekend of November and I have yet another CHRISTMAS card made....YAY!
Our challenge over at DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS CHALLENGE is
CHRISTMAS /WINTER....
so this fits nicely with the theme.
I've made these to send to a friend in Europe.... 
I know my American friends don't seem to know what a cracker is....
I wonder if she does? I'll find out nearer Christmas....maybe its just a British thing?
Again I went for simple... some have said elegant.... ?
I used an embossed card blank, distress ink and a couple of stamps for the card.... plus....strangly for me...gems on the snow flakes.
The cracker I made from 180gsm paper... some wired ribbon to hold the ends in and the same stamp as the card on a diecut for the front.

SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK WALNUT STAIN
STAMPS USED
FATHER CHRISTMAS HEAD SW MO6181/73
SENTIMENT FROM PLATE; CHRISTMAS 3  SW73
Hope you'll come and enter our challenge...you have until the 17th December.
BDx

1 comment:

Jetske said...

A lovely set, the gems are a nice highlight on the card.
In The Netherlands we also don't know anything about crackers, I have read about them, but that's all.
So maybe it is something British?