Thursday, 12 November 2015

Chained ATC.

I had the pleasure of meeting my team-mate from here(also late of HDH)  Mark, earlier this week.
His acrylic ATC's were a topic of conversation....
so I have to show you today my spin on this.
I have a base plate then a thick acrylic layer followed by a thin acrylic layer.
I stamped on both sides of both pieces of acrylic....to give more dimension.
The photos really don't show very well the effect achieved.
I won't bore you with my work process as Mark has already given instructions in a previous post.
SUPPLIES USED..
STAZON INK....
STAMPS USED...
CHICKEN WIRE SW R13040
BARBED WIRE SW G13042
TWO CHAINS SW P13038
PROFILE G1008
CORNER STAMP FROM 'SPLATTERS AND STAINS' A6  TXTSTSPLAT
CORNER STAMP FROM 'WALLS AND CORNERS' A6 TXTSTWALL

With using so many BROWN'S in this ATC... it fits really nicely with our current challenge over at
DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS CHALLENGE... where the challenge is BROWN...
MAYBE YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN US THIS FORTNIGHT?
Thanks for stopping by...BDx

4 comments:

mark gould said...

Love. The layering looks stunning and stamp combo is right up my street. Love the use if the chain over the bolts as well xx

mark gould said...

Love. The layering looks stunning and stamp combo is right up my street. Love the use if the chain over the bolts as well xx

Sandie said...

wonderful! I went to a workshop on Saturday where Mark taught this technique. I'm hooked!

Jetske said...

Absolutely wonderful! The use of the real chain is the "finishing touch"!