Monday, 9 November 2015

Mini MDF Concertina Card







Stamps Used:

All Stamps are from Silhouetten 1 Plate 148
Decoart Media Antiquing Cream White
Decoart Media Crackle Paste

Morning all, Mark here and today I am sharing my take on a Concertina card. I have used some MDF blanks, these are slightly smaller than an ATC.

I started my Gessoing the boards and then applying a very thin layer of the Decoart Crackle Paste.
Once dry I painted the boards with a thin layer of white acrylic paint to give a clean even base. I then applied some Media Fluids to create my back ground. I used black archival ink to stamp all my images and distressed the edges as well, a coat of satin varnish was also applied. The back of my boards was painted black so my message can be written in a white paint pen.
The boards have been joined together using some thin black leather lace, the holes were punched using the small setting on the Cropodile and the eyelets were added.

Thanks as always for stopping by. If you fancy a challenge why not check out our challenge blog, The details can be found at the top of the Side Bar.






5 comments:

Nicky Moore said...

Love the grungy look that the crackle paste has made...and that pink makes everything pop! In fact...the whole thing is awesome! xxx

Jetske said...

Great concertina card, love the colours and the crackle!

Seth said...

Very cool way to connect the cards.

Barbara Rankin said...

Love this style card. Very clever!

Candy C said...

Very cool! Love this card design, Mark.