Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Alice In Wonderland Acrylic Tag






Stamps Used:

The Cheshire Cat is from Alice In Wonderland Plate CP48
Alice and the word Alice are from Go Ask Alice NSPL 61

Morning all, Mark here and today I have been playing with acrylic again. This time the acrylic is a tag size 10 I think.
I stamped my images with black Stazon ink and once dry I painted the image with Decoart Fluid Acrylics.
I used Stampendous Stamp n Bond to add some silver leaf, I used a Versa Mark ink pad through a stencil to get my design.
The back ground was added last and I used Decoarts Media Misters, just a light spray of Yellow, Orange, Red and a little black. If you apply them whilst the previous colours are still wet you get a nice marbling type effect as the colours push into each other.
I went light with the misters so there is still an element of translucency left to the acrylic tag. the last picture shows the tag held up to the light, the silver leaf and warm colours glow through the acrylic tag.
As always a big thank you for stopping by xx
If you have some spare crafy time why not check out our challenge blog. There is a new challenge every two weeks and there are prizes up for grabs each time. xx All the details can be found at the top of the side bar x.